Mercy Johnson welcomes Third child

Star actress Mercy Johnson has given birth to a baby
girl in the US . The baby arrived yesterday at St Joseph Medical Centre,Baltimore.
Her excited husband Prince Odi Okojie announced the
birth, saying:
"With my Hands Lifted up and my Mouth Filled with
Praise with a Heart of THANKSGIVING I will Worship
you oh Lord . I Hurriedly left Nigeria to witness the birth
of my Baby, I was airborne when the Baby arrived. I' m
right in the hospital at University of Maryland
(St .Joseph Medical Centre ) Baltimore. My wife and baby
doing very well . Its a sister for Purity. Help me give
thanks to God in this month of THANKSGIVING . God
bless you all"
Congrats Mercy and Prince Odi!

Popular posts from this blog

The health benefits of eating winged termites

Trending flare skirts

Couple gives birth to Black and White twins twice